Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sore but I like it!

I am a little sore today, from the yoga yeaterday I think. It was nice to do though and I think I will try to keep it up. When I feel mildly sore like today, I like it. It makes me feel as if I had a challenging workout and gaining in progress. Tina, from Carrots 'n' cake, has started a 30 day yoga challenge. I am late, and won't have time to do yoga everyday but, I think I might try to incorporate 3 or 4 sessions in a week and see what it does for me.

So far so good on the eating plan. Breakfast:


  • scrambled eggs
  • chunk of cheese
  • coffee with little sugar

Lunch

  • berry smoothie (my snack turned out to be lunch. maybe lunch will be my snack. LOL)

Either extra late lunch or lunch turned snack; take your pick!

  • two pieces left over skinless chicken from yesterday
  • bowl of mixed salad
  • poppy seed muffin (yeah, I know its not primal but another baked batch by my youngest all on her own. I need to support her ya know!)

Exercise: c25k week 2 done twice for a kick ass hour long workout! (work off the muffin I ate for sure!)

Dinner

  • broiled cod? with cumin and paprika and lemon juice
  • mixed salad with olive oil/lemon juice/salt/pepper dressing (yumm!)

edit: change in dinner. had the salad and added cranberries and cheese and sausages instead of fish. mostly because I was to lazy to dig in the freezer for the fish! LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment